Wow, my intuition has gotten razor sharp over the last 3 months. I was supposed to meet my scene partner at The Acting Corps at 3 pm today. Somewhere along the line, I thought it would be a good idea to call him before I drove out to LA, to confirm we were still meeting, I didn't want to drive all the way out there to be stood up. So I called him at 1 pm, he confirms that we're meeting at 3pm. So I drive out there and he's not there yet. I wait about 20 minutes, then call him. Turns out he got called into work at the last minute or something. So no rehearsal, I drove out to LA for nothing after all. Grrr.
But I'm amazed at how often my intuition has popped up and been right during the last few months, I can't even tell you all of the little things. But another example that happened about a month ago, I was meeting a friend for lunch. Every time I thought about meeting him, I felt he wasn't going to be there, the lunch wasn't going to happen. All I could see when I tried to visualize our meeting was myself standing there waiting, and him not showing up. It scared the crap out of me. I tried to positive talk myself into believing "Of course he's going to be there, he won't stand you up." But the vision of our lunch not happening, him not being there, would not change. And then the day before our lunch, he contacted me to reschedule.
Weird stuff like that has been happening to me a lot lately, on a small scale; the Universe providing answers to my questions, providing opportunities, and manifesting the intentions and results I visualize, even from the beginning of Boot Camp I. (I wanted to take the May 15th session, but when I enrolled, I ended up signing up for the May 29th session so I could save some money, then May 29th session got cancelled and I got moved into the May 15th session, and I still got to save money!) I'm learning to trust my intuition more, since it has been right so many times recently, as well as the Universe providing for my earnest desires and goals. They seem to be working hand in hand almost, especially lately. It blows my mind sometimes! I am so grateful for all of it. I believe the more I learn to trust the Universe and my intuition, the larger the results I can achieve will become.
No comments:
Post a Comment