Day 13 (BCII): Business of Show Business

In class today we talked about our resumes, auditioning for TV, film, and commercials (each is a distinctly different process), and how to find an agent.
After class, my scene partner and I got together to rehearse, but before we started, I asked him what he thought about the feedback Scott had given us yesterday. My partner said he had really needed to hear what Scott had to say, it helped him out a lot, helped him realize what he needed to be doing in the scene. I was SO frickin relieved to hear that. So our rehearsal today was much more productive, I started playing with the suggestions Scott gave me yesterday, and over all I felt much more connected to the scene and to my partner.
And since I was in such a good mood because my partner came through, my character today came out very playful and giggly, albeit condesending as well, and I don't think Annie is meant to be giggly. So I'll let that perk in my subconcious, and see what I can find when we rehearse tomorrow.

No comments: