I want to apologize to all of my Boot Camp I classmates if any of you feel I disregarded your privacy in my blog by using your names, or if anything I wrote was inadvertently hurtful to you. I promise that was not my intention, I was very careful only to write what applied directly to me and my own reactions. I have gone through all of my BCI posts and removed all the names, leaving only initials, and I promise to continue to keep doing so as we all move forward through the rest of the Acting Corps programs.
2 comments:
Hi Izzie,
yep, i'm still around. I've been on uni holidays and avoiding sitting in front of the computer. The audition didn't go too well... 4 days before the audition they still hadn't given me a time, 3days to go and I got a phonecall, the audition was on a different day to what they had advertised, at a different location and could I please have my accomniment on cd. well i'f i'd known that 4 weeks earlier it wouldn't have been a problem... it was a bit messy but still enjoyable, I guess i'm halfway there if i can enjoy an audition even when i don't do my best. It's highlighted lots of things for me t work on though so i've regained the direction an foucs that i've been losing throughout this year.
How's summer in LA? it must be gorgeous. Glad you're getting all this work, how inspiring.
Isabel x
Oh NO! The internet curse! I fear what hs happened to me has now happened to you? Grrr! Why can't we just write about what WE are feeling without other people getting involved?
Fake names, synonyms, alternate titles.... is this our future????
Post a Comment