Set Up For Round Two

"Now we are so happy, we do the Dance of Joy!" (from Perfect Strangers, anyone remember that?)
Okay, so I just got myself booked on that movie again for this week! Everybody clap and shout "Hooray!" When I had first called in to Central Casting, the notice said if we worked last week, we could not work this week, because last week the scene took place in Denver, and this week the scene takes place in Montreal. Anyhow, I heard people around talking about coming back this week, and I mentioned the notice said we couldn't, and one woman told me she talked to one of the PAs, and they were taking names at wrap of people who wanted to come back. Because they were having a really hard time getting people, every day at least 20 people would not show up, and they were sending people home for not working. So they need reliable people who will show up on time every day.
So, I put my name on the list at wrap on Thursday, called in today and got booked again, Yee Haw! There are 7 days this time, but it's broken up into work 3 days, Labor Day weekend off, work 2 more days, then two more days the following week.
I'm so glad I was able to book it again, because once again it will be an awesome paycheck. (And of course, it'll be fun to get to watch JH some more.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! good for you. I'm glad you get to work.

Anonymous said...

I am FLIPPING OUT for you! My day was crappy and reading this post just made it a million times better. I am really happy for you, honey, wish I lived closer to give you a hug and say "YEAH!"