Working background today was mostly blah. I knew going in however, that this week would be a different experience than last week. None of the friends I made last week were here (with the exception of one, the very nice older gentleman, but he's somewhat of a social butterfly, and so we did not hang out most of the day. I did recognize a bunch of faces from last week, however.)
Also, there were two units filming today, and I was placed with the second unit which spent the entire day filming one stunt, from many different angles. The principle actors were with the first unit, and they were consistently filming through-out the afternoon as well. 2nd Unit would shoot in between 1st Unit's takes.
And I got a nasty tension headache after lunch that no amount of scalp massaging would make go away.
But today was short compared to last week. Call time at 9 am, didn't get through wardrobe until 10 am I'm guessing, then on the set and filming by 10:30, we wrapped at 9 pm. We also spent a huge chunk of time in holding this morning, they only needed a few extras for a close up on WF. Me and a few other people snuck up the stairs into the upper balcony seats to watch. JH was sitting behind the camera to say lines with WF, not even in costume yet, looking extremely tired and stiff, and this was at 1 pm. I was surprised that his hair was dark brown. All the pics I've seen of him on the internet he was blondish-light brown, and he's been wearing a golden blonde wig for the movie.
Anyhow, that was today. Nothing too exciting. I brought my purple outfit along with a ton of other sweaters for wardrobe, and of course the costume designer chose the purple outfit. I figured she would since she'd noted it at the fitting a couple of weeks ago. So I am wearing a cream colored turtle neck, a thick puffy purple coat, and a lavender knit beanie with navy stripes. Of course, since the set decor for Montreal is purple, the costume designer put as many people in purple as possible, about 20-30% of the background, I'm guessing, different shades, etc.
And this is all incredibly exciting (sarcastic), and I need to shower and go to bed, so goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment