I feel like I've screwed up, the results that are manifesting are not at all what I wanted or hoped for. So, time to make amends, attempt to repair what seems broken, and hope the results get better.
First of all, on the extremely improbable chance that someone unexpected is reading my blog, I've deleted the post about playing eye tag from a few days ago. I should not have posted that on my blog in the first place.
Second of all, I've decided to delete my most recent intention from my blog as well, release it. I was thinking about it today, and it seems to me that an intention that includes a specific person within specific circumstances is somewhat manipulative. Ex: I think the intention of "I want to work with this specific person at sometime in my career" is non-manipulative, where-as "I want this specific person to help me in this specific manner" is manipulative, even if the intention is not to force anything. Besides, having the intention that I had set earlier this week was really weirding me out, putting me off balance. Because as much as I told myself that I wasn't expecting anything, I was really hoping too hard, and then I had to shut myself down to prevent myself from expecting and hoping, and reading too much into other people's actions and taking things too personally, and I was just tied in knots and the energies I was sending into the Universe were all whacked out. When I set the intention, it was never meant to be a manipulation, me hunting this person down and trying to get what I wanted. The intention was to create the opportunity if it was the best thing for everyone, "And it harm none." And now I release it for the highest possible good for everyone.
And this probably makes no sense to anyone but me and I apologize for that, but I felt this is what needed to be sent into the Universe at this point, to restore some balance and make amends.
1 comment:
I have deleter post I wished I hadn't written in the first place. I happens to everyone. don't worry about it.
Post a Comment