I was talking to my aunt this evening, she's leaving for Germany tomorrow morning with the rest of her family. She knows I've been puttering around the house the last few days, and that I haven't been happy about that. So she said to me, "Do something fun and interesting while we're gone."
So I said, "Okay. I'll be in a movie." That will be fun and interesting! So the intention has been sent into the Universe that I will get a speaking role in a movie during the next 3 weeks. Maybe only a student film or an independent, but I will be in a movie. Deep down, I'm intending it to be a bigger film, but I'm open to almost any opportunity the Universe will provide. (No nudity or porn, please!--Not that I have the body type for either, but ya never know!)
2 comments:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Do it! I am sending out feelings for you, too!
Post a Comment