Purgatory

I feel like I'm on hold.
  • I've finished classes at The Acting Corps for the time being. I feel like I've lost the family I found there, I won't be seeing these people on a day to day basis anymore, and they'll all have moved on by the time I can afford to go back.
  • Next weekend is the final performance for A Faery Hunt! OC, I'm loosing the family I found there as well, I won't be seeing my fellow cast members on a regular basis anymore.
  • I'm temporarily loosing my real family (Mom, Dad, aunt, uncle, cousins) as well. Mom and Dad left for Germany today, the rest next week, and most of them will be gone a month. The only one besides me who is not going is my sister, I'm so glad she will be here.
  • My massage therapist permit expires at the end of the month, I need to decide if I want to keep running my business here in Orange County, or get liscenced in LA as preparation for moving out there to better pursue my acting career.

So many aspects of my life are ending this month, and I haven't decided yet which direction to move forward in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I would feel somewhat stressed with all that happening at once. Good luck...don't forget to breath. Think happy thoughts.