Yup, that's me bouncing! Bouncing off the walls, bouncing off the floor, bouncing like a Tigger!
"And why are you bouncing, Isabelle?" you may ask.
"Because," I'll reply, "The student assignment scene that we're filming tomorrow, we're filming it on an actual sound stage at the Brooks Institute!" Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!
"And," I'll continue, "I talked to my scene partner Melissa, and she said she's worked with Anthony before, he's really good about getting copy to the actors quickly. And that Brooks Institue Film Students are really good about editing what they shoot to look like a complete piece. Which means it seems extremely likely I'll get something I can use for my reel out of this!" BOUNCE-BOUNCE-BOUNCE!!
"And I'm freaking excited about my first opportunity to work in front of the camera!" BOUNCE!
4 comments:
Glad us Brooks students have somewhat of a good reputation! Hope your shoot didn't tarnish all of our good names!
--N--
GOOD FOR YOU, BABYDOLL!
Hey,
That's great! Enjoy! Let us know how it goes! And remember the Camera loves you, it is your lover, and as long as you don't lie to it, it will make you shine!
Don
Hey Don & Kat,
I am loving your comments! Thanks so much for being supportive! You two are great!
Post a Comment