The Universe Provides

At this moment, I am almost in tears of joy. For as lost and frustrated as I've been feeling the last few weeks, the Universe is handing me the tools I need to find my way.
My cousin brought me a CD of a sermon from her church that something inside told her I needed to hear. She knows that I personally don't believe in religion and going to church (which is not to say that I don't believe in God, I do), but she brought me the CD and told me she felt the message was important for me to hear. "Ignore the religious stuff and just listen to the underlying message." So I listened to it today, and she was right. The message was about how we see ourselves, exampled by those pictures that can either be a vase or two face profiles, the picture that can either be seen as a beautiful young woman or an ugly old witch. That we should see and accept our faults and failures as well as our strengths and successes, and by doing so we can choose to move forward towards success. (I've used "failures" to replace "sin" and "success" to replace "saintly good")
Today I went in to my chiropractic appointment and out of the blue, my chiropractor hands me a book: The Magic Of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D. He said, "For where you are in your life right now, this is something you need to read." And the basic premise is believing in yourself, believing that you are worth as much success as you can imagine, and having confidence that you can achieve it. I've heard this before both in the seminar I attended last year, from Bob Fraser in his book You Must Act!, as well as in the other book I've been reading: Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway. Everything is tying together, I am recieving the same message from multiple sources.
I feel so grateful that the connection I established with the Universe last year is still open and strong. (Read several weeks of April 2005 entries, you'll see what I mean.) I feel so grateful that the Universe is still providing exactly what I need, when I need it most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you have said in this post. I too feel a sense that the universe is giving me what I need to learn and grow. The hardest part is loving the bad stuff that it gives, but some times you need the hard challenges too in order to grow. And if you can see the hard challenges coming to you as love, just as much as you see the great amazing things that come to us out of the blue as love then you are really in a good place. I still struggle with this, but I am getting the concept a little deeper each time I feel like the universe has abondoned me. Instead I try to see it as a loving but hard lesson. THanks for keeping me reminded about this. Also wanted to say that I too have read Feel the Fear and Bob Frasers amazing You Must Act. Loving your blog. Thanks for writing it.

Iziezi said...

Wow! What an awesome comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and write your thoughts! :)