Infomercial

I just got a call that I've been booked for that infomercial, and now after the initial excitement has worn off, I'm wondering if I've been jumping to conclusions and letting my imagination carry me away again. It is a Body By Jake infomercial, and I seem to recall that those are the ones that have an audience while Jake and his fit, attractive female assistant demonstrate his Fitness Program to the audience. I am going to be incredibly pissed if it turns out I'm an audience member, especially since I'll be driving nearly 90 miles into San Diego. But considering that I didn't audition, they picked me simply from my pictures on Hollywood OS, I have a sinking feeling that's what I'm going to be doing. Crap. ARGH! *sigh* But the filming shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, and I'm being well compensated. (Crap! ARGH! *sigh*)

No comments: