Brian, the director of the theater conservatory I auditioned for just called me.
I am now writing to you as one of the newest members of the theatre conservatory.
"Thank you! Thank you! I'd like to thank my family and friends..."
I am SO happy right now!! Whereas the Faery Hunt is fun and light, I will need to really dig in deep and be able to learn and grow so much in the conservatory.
We have our first conservatory meeting on April 15th, and then there are auditions a week later on the 22nd. According to the theatre's website, the auditions are for The Miss Firecracker Contest by Beth Henley. I'd better start working on my monologue, finding another layer for it! EEEEEK!
1 comment:
Wow! That's great! Congrats on becoming a member of the conservatory. It such a wonderful feeling to be recognized for your hard work and talent! Enjoy it! Congrats!
Post a Comment