I finally got my headshots today on CD-R! Yay! Out of the nearly 200 pics we took, I've got 8 good ones that could be working headshots, and 2 or 3 usable 3/4 shots. I've posted them in an album on Shutterfly if you want to take a look. I've asked both Ron Michaelson and Bob Fraser for their opinions as to which I should use but if any of you, my dear readers, would like to take a look and comment as well, I'd be happy to hear from you!
I decided it was easier to put them in an online album than to post them here, somehow Hello! doesn't post more than one pic at a time.
There were several pics that I absolutely adored, they showed charisma and connection to the viewer and totally looked like me, showing my personality, but the eyes were out of focus!! AARRGG!! A lot of them were taken outside in direct sunlight, so they had funky shadows on my eyes from my hair, or I was squinting...But hey, I'm really happy with 8 possibilities, it's better than none (which could have happened!)
1 comment:
Hi,
I like the new headshots, but I love the sixth one. Izzie06J.JPG. I think it has 'Pop'. Meaning it catches the viewer, something in the eyes grabs you and connects you. Just my 2 cents. Have you read Bob Fraser's Headshot Secrets revealed as well as You must act? I loved that book too.
Don
Post a Comment