National Body Challenge Week 3 Results

I was so freaking good this week, and I worked so hard! I exercised for a whole hour every day, and on the one day I couldn’t (because I threw out my back trying to bellydance, my hip flexibility really really needs a lot of work), the one day I couldn’t exercise, I reduced my calorie intake by 500 cal. And every single day this week I was between 100% and 102% of my total daily calories (btw, 2% over is maybe 50 calories) and it paid off!! I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS WEEK! WOOOOOOOO-HOO! And an inch and a half off my waist! Go Izzie! Go Izzie!

So, new stats:

Weight: 216
BMI: 35
Waist: 38 ½"
(Note: I realize that on my original entry for The National Body Challenge, I listed my weight at 223, but that's what the scale at the mall weighed me as. My personal scale at home, and the scale at the nutritionist's office both weighed me in at 220 during the first few days of the Challenge. So I figure that must be my "true" starting weight.)

And I’m getting a haircut tomorrow, I’m going to get bangs, I’ve been admiring bangs on other people lately, so I’m gonna get ‘em, too. I think it will help out my UCP character type that I've chosen for myself as well, when I can finally get my headshots. And, it will help me play younger for acting projects and extra work. I’ve gotten several comments over the last few months that I looked 17 or 18, so that’s an asset for my acting career, I think.

And my plans for signing up to do extra work have been pushed out another week, because I need to get my car fixed. It’s been burning oil to the tune of 3 quarts every 3,000 miles, forget changing the oil, there isn’t any left to change. So I figured if I’m going to be driving into LA a lot, I should have it checked out, and the mechanics want me to bring my car in Tuesday, and I should have it back by Friday. At least I can carpool with my Dad to my Uncle’s business, and work there all week, as nuts as the data entry is driving me. Help cover the cost of the tune up.

That’s it!

No comments: