I've just fully realized: I am getting my headshots tomorrow. That means tomorrow, I can and will be taking the next step forward in my career. I can have my headshots up on however many casting websites I can afford by the end of the day. I don't need to wait to get postcards. Although I do realize I need to get physical 8x10s of my headshots ASAP, as I'll need to take them with me to any auditions I get booked for.
Holy crap, starting tomorrow, I'll be able to submit for and go on auditions for speaking roles! I AM SO EXCITED!! I am aware that I may not get results right away, but just the fact that the possibility will exsist after tomorrow! WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!
And thank goodness for Bob Fraser and his Hollywood How-To Newsletter! I found that the July 2005 issue was all about casting websites, information websites, creating a prescence for yourself on the web. (You can still download all the old issues after you've registered to recieve his newsletter, recently renamed to Show-Biz How To.) So now I have a clue on where to go to learn everything I need to know for this next step.
I'm just in awe at the moment. Tomorrow, I will actually be starting my career. No more loitering near the career path, I will actually be walking the walk for the first time. Oh my god! Happy!
Happy Happy, Joy Joy! Happy Happy, Joy Joy! Happy Happy, Joy Joy Joy! (You're not happy enough!) HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY JOY!! (The only good thing to come out of Ren & Stimpy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment