Nebraska

Woo-Hoo! I finally got a call back on one of my submissions for Hollywood OS! I'll be working "the notorius parade scene" from Mr. Woodcock on Mon and Tues next week, possibly Weds too if rain interferes. I'm not sure why it's "the notorius" parade scene, but that's how it was described in the casting notice: "This is our notorious parade scene that we shot last year." Maybe when they tried to film it before all sorts of things went wrong. I don't know. Wish I knew the gossip.

Anyhow, I'm happy, because I've get to work on a movie set for a couple of days, no freaking data entry! And I must be absolutely crazy because they are filming in Valencia, which is a 65 mile drive one way for me. (approx 30 miles north of L.A.) That's okay, it's an adventure, and they're paying $10 extra for the drive. The scene is supposed to be set in Nebraska, and apparently since I have blonde hair, I'll be perfect as part of the parade crowd in Nebraska.

No comments: