Today, I finally made it into LA to sign up for extra work. I signed up with Hollywood OS, and it was a much better experience than the "cattle call" they have at Central Casting once a month. The people at Hollywood OS are so much friendlier, they actually take the time to talk to you. The guy taking my pictures was nice, I mentioned that I was nervous (which I was, my hands were shaking, I couldn't believe it!) and he said there was no reason to be nervous, he talked me through the photos, and took the time to show me the difference between the good shots (friendly & natural looking) as opposed to my posed and/or nervous shots.
The other guy at the front desk was very friendly too, he walked me & the others signing up through the website, and how to fill out our on-line Talent Profiles. He called me by name, answered any questions I had. I saw some of the other people on the computers next to me had their pictures on their profile already, and their pictures came out really nice, I'm excited to see my pictures now too, but they haven't been uploaded to my profile yet. I'm very happy about the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment