I finally got to read the article about Alfred Molina from last Sunday's paper. (I haven't mentioned him for a while, but he's one of my favorite actors.) I love reading articles about him, because they always interview him about the craft of acting, and he always talks so intelligently about it, I always learn something. They had an article on him in the local paper because he's performing in The Cherry Orchard with Annette Bening at the Mark Taper Forum in LA. AND I DON'T HAVE TICKETS!!! AAUUGGHHH!
Anyhow. Here's the link to the article at the OC Register, but you'll have to register for a free account to read it: Lost In Character
1 comment:
Good for you for seriously getting writing again. I enjoy your blog very much so I look forward to your first hardcover.
I noticed you are a Grey's Anatomy fan too (basically the only reason I turn on the television anymore) so I thought I'd share this link with you. The writers of Grey's Anatomy post their logic after every episode. As a fan and as a writer I thought you'd appreciate it. http://www.greyswriters.com/
Post a Comment