Just a quick post tonight:
Gained 2 pounds, didn't watch my calories too closely or exercise enough, mostly because I was PMS-ing, extremely fatigued and famished the last 3 or 4 days. I'm not too upset, because it's normal to gain weight at that time of month anyways, so I'm not expecting it to stick, especially since now that I'm over that hump, I will be watching my calories more closely, and I will pull myself out of the lazy not exercising enough slump I've gotten into this past week.
My new hair cut is fabulous, it's so cute! Hopefully, I'll get my cousin to take some digital pics soon, so I can share with you all.
Also, on the business side of things, I've signed up to be a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. www.marykay.com (If you see anything on the website you want to try out, feel free to e-mail me at IsabellePalmer@MaryKay.com, I can arrange to have samples sent to you, or if you're in the Orange County, CA area, I can meet you and give you a free facial.)
I know signing up for Mary Kay seems counter-intutive at first glance, I've already got two businesses I'm working on (acting and massage), and by signing up, I'm putting off headshots for a little while yet again to invest in inventory and business supplies. But I truly believe that in the long run, and possibly even the short run, this will pay off in so many ways. I will recieve business and marketing training through Mary Kay that I can also apply to my massage business, and hopefully a good percentage of my Mary Kay clients will also become my massage clients. And if I work hard, with 50% profit on the product I sell, I should make the money back quickly, and be able to afford my headshots. Plus, I can pass out samples while I'm in extra holding in LA once I sign up, there's a huge market there. (With any luck, my car should be fixed Monday, tomorrow, and I can drive into LA on Tuesday.)
So that's the quick update, I'll write more soon, I've got more to tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment