Today on the set was fun. I got to hang out with one of my new friends all day, she and I are getting along really well, lots of totally off-the-wall laughs.
Also found out today that we've been recalled for Thursday and possibly Friday as well, in addition to the two days next week we're already booked for. Yay for earning more money!
And tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be working on set tomorrow. I have a specific birthday wish since I'll be on set. I'm debating if it's appropriate (and if I even have the courage) to ask one of the PAs for my wish, or if I should just allow the Universe to grant my wish in it's own way, and it harm none.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Hope you got your onset wish. Congrats on the work, by the way. Sounds like a ton of fun.
Post a Comment