Make 'Em Laugh!


All right, everyone. Here ya go. Me with wild & untamed curls. Photo taken today. Laugh all you want, you have my permission. (I sure did when I saw this pic!) I feel like a wild hippie flower child, not a polished-looking actress. But please remember, I have not been able to wash my hair yet, AND in two weeks the curls won't be so tight. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks fine...you look like a totally different person.

Frances Uku said...

didn't you hear 'curly' is the new 'skinny'? pretty sure my cute coils are the reason why yours truly can work in hollywood in spite of not being a size 2... ;-)

Iziezi said...

Frances,

Thanks so much for the comment! Totally made me smile, especially after spending all day trying to get myself booked and hearing, "We're looking for attractive, fit women, dress sizes 0-8" all day.

Thanks again for the comment! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...waay cute! I can't wait 'till the curls settle in to see what it looks like! FUN!

Anonymous said...

Auditions for films site provide you with thousand of latest Auditions on Films, we search all for u, what u do is just click which one best suit for you.