Quiet Time

Okay, this week is gonna be pretty boring for journalling about acting. I'm kind of in limbo for the moment. I was having issues with my new perm, so I haven't tried to book myself for work, because I can't very well show up on set with my hair a frizzy mess. For those of you who have never gotten a perm before, you cannot shampoo your hair for 48 hours after the perm. Also, I was having issues with the curl, so I went back to the salon today and we re-permed it, and it looks much better now, BUT the price being I have to wait another two days before I can wash it. And so, I guess I am taking this week off. =/

But I heard the most amazing story about Johnny Depp from someone who worked background on Pirates of the Carribean 3: I guess while they were filming on the Black Pearl in the Long Beach Harbor, there were hundreds of Depp's fans watching from the shore. So he was shuttled to a personal yatch in between takes. Apparently he got enough rest doing this because after working 14 hours, he would sign autographs on shore for 2 hours after they wrapped for the day! Is that totally amazing and awesome or what??

No comments: