One of these days...

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
The honeymoon is over. I'm stuck on the merry-go-round that is calling in to Central Casting to get myself booked for background work.
I've been calling every sixty minutes or so since 10:30 am this morning, and have not yet succeeded in getting myself booked. They are looking for 18TLY (To Look Younger) or 30's and older. I look 20's. They are looking for attractive, fit women, dress sizes 0-8. Yeah, not me. They are looking for African-American, Asian, Hispanic, ethnic. Also oh-so-obviously not me. And the rare instances there was actually something I fit the description for, when I got through to the CD, they said "No." Either they had booked all the spots already or they "couldn't use me."
*SIGH!*
Yo ho, yo ho, an extra's life for me. Someone kick me in the butt and tell me to go get a part time job at a day spa.

No comments: