My Birthday

Today was alright. Not as long as it could have been, but I was very sleepy most of the day, and therefore introverted. And there were at least two other birthdays on set today, I was really surprised.
Regarding my birthday wish: I did get enough courage to ask a PA and was told "Maybe", which didn't pan out in the end. But that's okay, because it doesn't seem like the door is closed on it yet. I ran into a friend from Denver Week on the movie, the very nice, intelligent older gentleman, I mentioned my wish to him, and he reminded me that it's important to be open to the Universe manifesting results in unexpected ways that will be better than what I can imagine. (And as he's telling me this, something happened that I cannot talk about, but it was a clear sign that the Universe is listening to my wish, has been all along, and that it potentially will be granted, the door is not closed.) And he said if I got the result next week, would it be too late to still be my birthday wish? Well, no. He also told me I need to give myself permission to really want my wish. (To be fearless in wanting it, and to stop finding excuses for why I shouldn't want it or shouldn't get it.) He told me I that there's no need for me to be afraid that my wish isn't good for or right for everyone involved, the angels are working together to make sure everyone is taken care of. (And it harm none.)
So: And it harm none, I give myself permission to fearlessly want my wish. I give myself permission to be open to the Universe granting my wish in an unexpected way that will be better than what I can imagine. I give myself permission to feel worthy enough to accept my wish being granted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this wish you wish? Is it what I think it is? I hope you get it, honey.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope it was the bestest.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday...Happy Birthdat!!!!!