I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty!

At least I did last night. I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon, and asked my stylist to curl my hair in loose curls while styling my hair. I *loved* how I looked with my hair curly! I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world! (Funny how I never felt like that with my hair straight.)
So I called her back today and asked how much it would be to get my hair permed in the same style. I'd been thinking for a few days about getting my hair permed anyway. And since I just got my hair cut yesterday, she gave me a price break on the perm (next time, if I get a cut and a perm in the same appointment, I don't have to pay extra for the cut.) So I got my hair permed today. And now I'm trying not to freak out, because the curl is a little bit tighter than I wanted it. BUT, she told me that it would be tighter for a couple of weeks, and then the curls would relax, plus I bought some product she recommended to help loosen the curls a bit, too, until the perm relaxes on its own. So I'm trying not to freak out. I'm sure I'll feel beautiful again in a couple of weeks. I'll post pictures then, too, I've scheduled to get new headshots the first Saturday in October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

changing hair styles is very scary. I have done it a few times.