I've just gotten back from the most amazing weekend! I went to a 3 day intensive seminar in LA called The Millionaire Mind, but the name is SO misleading. Yes, it taught me how to think rich to get rich, but there is so much personal growth involved as well! There was so much love and support from every one of the 2500 people in the room with me, and we were taught to totally blast past any baggage that has been holding us back in our lives, personally as well as financially.
One of the big things that I learned was to celebrate my successes. And I've realized that's partially why I created this blog, is to celebrate my success in choosing to follow my heart's passion, finally after all these years of being afraid. I am so proud of myself that I've finally made this choice to be an actress, I am so excited that I'm taking action on my choice! And that is a HUGE success in my life! I'd love for everyone who reads this blog to celebrate with me by leaving a comment!!
I also want to share the lyrics to the "success song" I've chosen for myself, every time I sing this song, it will remind me of everything I learned this weekend, and keep me focused on moving forward. (A "success song" is important because our subconcious learns through rhythm and rhyme.) So this is the song I chose for myself, written by Rod Stewart, I feel it symbolizes everything I've learned this weekend:
One of the big things that I learned was to celebrate my successes. And I've realized that's partially why I created this blog, is to celebrate my success in choosing to follow my heart's passion, finally after all these years of being afraid. I am so proud of myself that I've finally made this choice to be an actress, I am so excited that I'm taking action on my choice! And that is a HUGE success in my life! I'd love for everyone who reads this blog to celebrate with me by leaving a comment!!
I also want to share the lyrics to the "success song" I've chosen for myself, every time I sing this song, it will remind me of everything I learned this weekend, and keep me focused on moving forward. (A "success song" is important because our subconcious learns through rhythm and rhyme.) So this is the song I chose for myself, written by Rod Stewart, I feel it symbolizes everything I've learned this weekend:
It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
It's been a long time, but my time is finally here!
And I will see my dreams come alive at last!
I will touch the sky!
They're not gonna hold me back no more,
No, they're not gonna change my mind!
Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm goin' where my heart will take me!
I've got faith to believe I can do anything!
And I've got strength of the soul,
No one's gonna bend or break me!
I can reach any star!
Cause I've got faith,
Faith of the heart!
6 comments:
WOW! Sounds like you had a major shift in your perspective.
It is so amazing when you have an "ah-ha" moment but to have several in one weekend is amazing - it can change your life.
Hi Isabelle -- I love having this to check in on and see how your life is going! It's so interesting, from your standpoint and mine, too -- I learn a lot about me from reading about you. You make me think about all sorts of things that I wouldn't necessarily think about. Your journey is interesting, and I'm glad you're writing about it for us all. Anyway, I printed out all your things -- have read a few and they're wonderful. Always so interesting! And I love having your site to go to just to check in on your life.
Love, Pat
It's easy to get excited in a big group, especially when you're isolated away from the "real world" for a few days. The challenge now is to decide what lessons are really important in your life, figure out how to make them work for you, and keep up your enthusiasm and determination separate from the group. I hope you follow your dreams, but don't forget that the occasional reality check can be productive too.
Love, Gisela
Hi Isabelle -- I love it that you like Alfred Molina so much -- i.e., not just a pretty-face-typical-Hollywood type. I remember him from Chocolat, and have been meaning to watch that again. I'll pay attention to him now. I can't say specifically what I've learned from reading your blog, but you've made me look at the whole acting thing differently. I never really thought about it much, and you're opening it up for me. And you're reminding me of what I was like 35 or so years ago. Thinking about myself and what I wanted to do with my life, and my strong feelings about things. Somehow I've lost a lot of that with age. I hardly think about any of that anymore. Maybe I've lost some of my self in the process, I'm not sure. Raising kids will do that. I don't feel so important to myself anymore, if that makes sense. And I do think it's important that you feel the way you do right now -- it's helping you figure out what you want to do with your life, which is good. I don't think I ever gave my life nearly that much thought. I've always just kind of gone along with what was in front of me. One of these days nothing will be in front of me anymore, and I'll have to start asking myself what is important to me. I have lots of ideas, but they won't fit in right now. Anyway, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading about your life.
Pat
you go girl!
Imagine, believe, achieve.
from the other isabel.
Hi Isabelle! Congratulations for following your passion! I am on the same road, and you're right it is important to be proud of that choice. I love reading your blog, keep up the good work!
Celebrating your choice from Europe!!
L. Colina
Post a Comment