You Must Act!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I am so freaking happy right now!!! Last night, I used a technique I learned from the Millionaire Mind seminar to focus and internalize my goal of being an actress. And today, I found what looks like a really really awesome e-book about how to work successfully in Hollywood! OH. MY. GOD!!! Talk about the universe providing!! WOW!! This is exactly what T. Harv Eker taught us: Clarify exactly what you want, be open to receiving, and the Universe will provide it. And tonight the Universe's name is Jeff: Thanks for e-mailing me the link to the message board where I found this book!!!
The book is called "You Must Act!" and is endorsed by Robert Guillaume and Rene Auberjonois, among many others. It is about how to succeed as an actor and get paid as a working professional actor. The author Bob Fraser has been in the Hollywood business for over 40 years as an actor, writer, director, and show runner. He's written and produced "The Love Boat", "Full House", and "Benson" to name a few. If that isn't a letter of recommendation all by itself, I don't know what is! And there's a one year money back guarantee on the book: if after using the info in this book for one year I'm not satisfied with the results I'm getting in my career, I can get a refund. (And it's not that expensive a book to begin with!!) But I think I'll know within the next few days of reading it wether it is a useful resource or not.
Wow! Oh my god! I'm so excited!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!

No comments: