Okay everyone!! There's the banner to vote for me as Mee-gan!! I've got both Mee-gan's and Sabrina's videos up, but I'm really going for the role of Mee-gan. (As my loyal readers already know!)
So here's the current deal with LiveMansion, for those of you who may not know. I was in the Top Ten for the role of Mee-gan at the end of Round 2. Currently, Round 3 has been under way for over a month, and ends on January 26th. In order for me to win Round 3 and move on to the Final Round, which will be filmed in New York City, I need to be one of the Top Three actresses. So I need to get a ton of votes before January 26th. Which is where you come in! Please watch my audition videa and vote for me as Mee-gan!!
You'll need to register at LiveMansion to be able to vote. If you want to create a profile and network with other members, there are lots of actors, directors, and other film industry professionals. However, it is not necessary to create a profile to vote. I promise you won't get spammed by registering, none of my other friends have, I checked with them.
I'd also like to ask one other favor: If you like my audition video, if you vote "Yes" for me in the role of Mee-gan, if you'd really like to see me in the Final Round that will be filming in NYC, please ask one or two of your friends to vote for me as well because there is a very limited amount of time before January 26th for me to collect enough votes to get into the Top Three.

1 comment:
los angeles acting school
You were great. Got my vote. Beleive in your self and you'll make it!
Post a Comment