--Edna St. Vincent Millay
~As an actor I get to bring imagination to life, to create shining palaces for the audience to enjoy.~
I'm Out
I'm out of the LiveMansion contest. My cousin's boyfriend transferred the files to DVD-R for me, and I just went to LiveMansion to finally register and upload, but the files are too big. There's a 50MB limit, and the video files are 330MB. I have no idea what he did differently this time, because my videos from Round 2 were the right size, format, etc. And now my cousin and her boyfriend are in Hawaii for a week. I feel let down that I cannot follow through, disappointed that I cannot, especially since I'd just gotten excited about it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry, love. You worked so hard, too. The only reason I was staying a registered user was so that I could keep voting for you. I won't cancel my membership on live mansion until you know for sure you can't do it.
If anything changes, let me know. And, again, I'm so sorry that happened to you!
Post a Comment