Back In The Game!!

WOO-HOO!! I signed on to LiveMansion this morning, checked the bulletin I had posted on the official movie message board, and there was support and help waiting for me there!! Two of the director candidates offered to help personally by having me send my videos to them, and one of the two introduced me to Windows XP Movie Maker, suggested I look to see if this computer had it, which it did! Apparently it comes free with Windows XP! So, now not only is my file only 21 MB instead of 300+ MB, but I've added titles, fading effects, it's so cool! (I've been wondering how the other candidates added that stuff to their submissions.)

And best of all, I'm back in the competition!! BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

Danne Len Cole said...

Oh!!! That is so awesome!!! Post a link to your videos! Would love to see them! Good luck!!!