Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand: Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand! --Edna St. Vincent Millay
~As an actor I get to bring imagination to life, to create shining palaces for the audience to enjoy.~
Gratitude
I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have been leaving comments on my blog, letting me know that you enjoy reading it, that it's inspiring you, (wow!) and for your encouragement in my journey. It always makes my day! Thank you!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like reading your blog. Your life is different than mine..I will never do the things you do...this makes you interesting to me.
Honey, I LOVE reading your blog. You write in a way that makes me feel like I am there. Reading your entries gives me another perspective about the industry. And I wish I lived closer because reading about who you are proves to me that we would be fabulous in-person friends! Keep the posts coming!
3 comments:
I like reading your blog. Your life is different than mine..I will never do the things you do...this makes you interesting to me.
Honey, I LOVE reading your blog. You write in a way that makes me feel like I am there. Reading your entries gives me another perspective about the industry. And I wish I lived closer because reading about who you are proves to me that we would be fabulous in-person friends! Keep the posts coming!
You are very welcome! I enjoy watching your acting journey!
Don
Post a Comment