DoubleDown

I'm really excited, I just got back from a meeting with a young director for the 48 Hour Film Project. Tonight was just an informational meeting, he told us what his goals were in the contest, he wants to make a fun film that will win the Audience Award, which is the audience's vote. He is planning to have cold readings sometime next week so he can get a feel for which of us are strong actors. I am so excited because I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be acting in his short movie. I got great feedback from my instructors and classmates in Boot Camp, so my confidence is high!
Not to mention the fact that I've realized that I am fucking awesome for meeting all the challenges I faced during class. I got knocked down so many times, and never once did I think about giving up. I took the experiences, learned from them, and moved forward. That just rocks that I accomplished that! GO ME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! That is great that you are feeling so confident! You deserve it. Best of Luck on the short film project.

Don

Anonymous said...

You ARE awesome! And now you can put all the training and technique you just gained to use so quickly! That's fabulous!