Just got a call from Yvonne, another one of our actors dropped out. The same actor who was saying last night that she didn't think we'd be able to have the play performance ready if we didn't have a full cast tonight.
So Yvonne said that she's decided to put the play off for now, the worry about wether we'll be able to find a cast or not is making her sick. Under those circumstances, I don't blame her one bit. I'm disappointed of course, but she did say that they're going to try again in March or April, and when they have auditions at that time I can come on down if I'm still available. I'm a little disappointed that she didn't say I could definitely still have the role if I were still available, but there are probably hundreds of practical reasons for that.
*Sigh*. So that's the end of that, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment