I've been thinking about the films we have up on YouTube a lot the last few weeks. More specifically about the fact that out of five videos, soon to be six and seven, I've acted in only two. The whole point of this was to give ourselves more opportunities to be in front of the camera, but somehow I'm avoiding achieving that.
The thing is, I really want to branch out of comedy. I mean, I love doing the silly comedy stuff, it's a ton of fun, but the other part of what I wanted to get out of The Random Acts is the opportunity to spread my wings into various genres, push the limits of my acting skills, and learn and grow in the process, find out what I'm made of. The only problem is, I'm not a good enough writer to come up with scripts that will challenge myself as an actor.
So I'm putting this request out to the Universe and to those of you reading my blog: I would love a short script that will challenge me to work with and film for The Random Acts, up to 15 min long, appropriate to my character type, and that doesn't require a special setting (ie a private business such as a grocery store, public property settings only) or special costumes...
No comments:
Post a Comment