So my friend Kim (and co-founder of our YouTube Channel "The Random Acts" ) has entered the Heinz 57 Ketchup Commercial Contest! The prizes for this contest are $57,000 for the Grand Prize winners, and $5,700 to each of the four Runners Up!
The commercial is only 30 seconds long, please take a moment to click here and enjoy!
Thank You for your support!!
PS -- I'm not actually in the commercial, I wasn't available the day Kim wanted to shoot it, but it's a funny commercial, I think you'll enjoy it! (It's gotten nearly 1000 views already since July 28th!)
The commercial is only 30 seconds long, please take a moment to click here and enjoy!
Thank You for your support!!
PS -- I'm not actually in the commercial, I wasn't available the day Kim wanted to shoot it, but it's a funny commercial, I think you'll enjoy it! (It's gotten nearly 1000 views already since July 28th!)
No comments:
Post a Comment