Blah...

Everything's spun around again, and I had to cancel my audition tonight with the Playhouse. It sucks because I feel like a flake, calling in at the last minute, "Yes I'll audition" and then cancelling almost immediately, "Sorry, I can't." And the show, Honeymoon at Graveside Manor looked like such a fun fun show. I allowed myself to become really excited about auditioning, and now I don't get to. Blah.

But the upside of this is the Germany trip. My father decided this weekend that he did not want to go to Germany with me, he would prefer to wait and go with my mom sometime next year, but he would help cover the costs for my sister and I to go as planned this October. My sister has a very tight schedule, so travel dates with her are not at all flexible, the way they would have been if I were going with my dad. So, I guess I'm still off the audition track until November. *sigh* But Germany will be totally worth it.

No comments: