I'm in such a good mood today! One of the women I went through the Massage Program with is going to barter with me for a haircut! Yay! I want to take 3 inches off (my hair is currently much longer than in the pic on my profile, it's half way down my back), and get a little bit more style, right now my style is basically straight w/out any kind of layering.
I also finally got to perform my monologue for my cousin Christel. She was very impressed, she said it was really good, very honest, and that my pacing was good. I just need to work on connecting to the beginning of the monologue and the moment before, which I already knew, I've been having issues with that for the last week. She also suggested a different approach for the beginning than what I've been playing. So I'm happy that over all she thought it was good. And granted she's only one person, but still, it's feedback from an outside source, so I'm not just relying on how it feels from the inside.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment