My Head Is Still Spinning

*sigh*

My head is still spinning. When will it stop? I thought I was feeling better today, so I was moving around more at work, not watching my head position so much, and the vertigo set in again, making my head swim slowly. It's weird because the therapy exercises are helping, but the vertigo is changing too. It used to be that the world around me would spin and do somersaults and tip and slide unexpectedly under my feet. Now it's not so much the world that's spinning, it's the inside of my head, the brain inside my skull. =( And that's making me a little bit nauseous much of the time, where I wasn't getting nauseous at all before.

It's not bad enough to keep me home from work, thank goodness, but I haven't driven anywhere in 3 weeks. I've been carpooling to work with a couple of co-workers who live nearby. My sister has been taking me grocery shopping. Other than that, I stay home. Well, not much new about that side of things, but now I don't have a choice.

And not being able to drive leaves me not being able to submit, because I have no way to get to the auditions. And not being able to drive leaves me unable to attend this class I heard about from Bob Fraser:


=======================================================
FOR L.A. ACTORS: FREE WORKSHOP WITH SAM CHRISTENSEN
=======================================================

Over the next few weeks, Sam Christensen is offering free previews of his acclaimed marketing and image workshop, recommended by top agents and managers.

BOB'S NOTE: I've also heard from a lot of actors I know that this is a terrific program. So, this is your chance (if you live in the LA area) to learn whether this is the sort of class that will help you in your career.

===========
ABOUT SAM
===========

Sam Christensen, long-time motion picture and television casting director, segued to his teaching and consulting career nearly two decades ago. He's become a renowned specialist in product branding and image definition for the actor. By using practical marketing techniques and communication theory, Sam Christensen helps the actor build a cohesive marketing strategy and a powerful brand that separates the individual actor from the masses.

The actor who joins the class will:
  • Define A Marketable "Image"
  • Gain Confidence In Their Own Identity And Its Value In The Marketplace
  • Learn To Bring A "Signature" To Auditions And Performance
  • Develop A Personalized Marketing System
  • Gain Insight Into The Entertainment Industry As A Business AND An Art-Form
=================================
LOS ANGELES FREE PREVIEW DATES
=================================

WHEN:
Thursday, May 7th - 7:30PM - 9:30PM
Sunday, May 10th - 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Wednesday, May 20th - 7:30PM - 9:30PM

WHERE:
Sam Christensen Studios
10440 Burbank Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601

COST: FREE!


Or Call: 818.506.0783

If you sign up for one of Sam's free introductory classes, be sure you let him know that you were sent his way by Bob Fraser.

===============================================================

Perhaps you may remember that this is one of the classes I mentioned in a blog I wrote a few weeks ago, this is one of the classes I've had saved in my favorites for a while.

And I can't drive to go to it.

And I just discovered that Now Casting has a 10% off coupon for Sam Christensen's classes. Well, I guess these free preview classes and the 10% coupon aren't going anywhere. (I hope the coupon isn't going anywhere.)

And there's a game show that I wanted to submit for, something about puzzle solving which is right up my alley and sounded like so much fun.

And I was looking at possibly taking a summer intensive class as well, which is up in the air while my head is still spinning.

I'm just so frustrated. But doing my best to keep my chin up. *sigh* At least I'm not on all those medications that were messing me up anymore, that's something to be happy about. At least I'm not missing work anymore, definitely something to be happy about.

I just want my head to stop spinning.

1 comment:

Wonderfulcow said...

Thanks for the info!! I"m going to forward your blog entries to my Actors Friends in LA!!