Momentarily In The Sunlight

Yes, I'm still here, just barely...

I'm taking so much medication for my stupid sinuses, three of them "may cause drowsiness" so when combined? Yeah, they definitely cause drowsiness. So the last few weeks I have been just trying to get through work every day, no brains left over for anything else. And then a couple of days ago, in spite of all the prescriptions, I woke up with the room doing somersaults again. ARG!!  So glad I've got an appointment with a specialist on Tuesday.

And all this brainless fatigue is so emotionally draining. I spend so much time in my room in bed, or watching TV these last few weeks, I feel so fuzzy-brained, so disconnected -- I've become a zombie, and it's hard not to question myself, my ability to be human, to live, to connect with other people in a real way, my ability to do what I need to do to be a professional actor. *sigh* 

Today is the first day in a while that I've felt half-way normal, so I read a little bit more into Creating A Website: The Missing Manual. And guess what? My website has color now! TA-DA! 

That's the only improvement/difference to it at this moment, though. Exactly the same web site as before, except with a little bit of added color. And the colors may (probably will) change without notice. 

But again, this is not even close to the finished product, I'll need new headshots in addition to more improvements to my site, etc etc etc. 

And, unfortunately, that is all I have to report at the moment. Except for a little bit of (melo)drama:

Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair...
Down I plunge to the prison of my mind...
Down the path into darkness deep as hell...

No comments: