Not-So-Yay

I am so exhausted tonight. It's only 6:14pm, but I'm gonna write this and go to bed. 

I think I might have jumped the gun on "feeling better". I switched prescriptions today per my Dr's orders, and this new one makes me just as fatigued and woozy as before when I was taking 3 or 4 different "may cause drowsiness" meds.

So, not-so-yay for going to my interview audition all hyped up on caffeine and simul-taneously woozy from my new prescription. =\

I think (hope) I gave a good appearance of being awake, alert, and professional. Today was a quick interview to get a feeling for my personality, and see if I was a right fit for one of the roles they are currently casting.

Beyond that, I'm not going to say anything else about it at this point. I have a pretty good feeling I know which way the interview went, but considering my current physiological state, my intuition may be off. We'll wait a few days and see, then I will write more about it.

No comments: