It's Official!!

I just went to the IMDb to look myself up. I typed "Isabelle Palmer" in the search box. My name did not come up.  What?!?

I held my breath, and typed in "Isabelle Robertson".

There it was! My new professional name is now officially on the IMDb!! Thank you to the powers that be at the IMDb that made the decision to allow my name change!!  (Or to the powers that be at Sofa Films for changing my name for me in their credits?) Thank you, who-ever you are! 

WOO-HOO!! =D

1 comment:

Wonderfulcow said...

Yay!!! Congrats to the imdb world!!!! :)
(and thank you for your comment on my blog. I have been trying to slow down and focus on every single words that comes out of my mouth)
But from the casting director's view, an accent is still an accent.

I recently met a Casting Associate in New York. She said in the Film world, the producers are more flexible in bringing people of all cultures who are real, as who they are. (More Wordly) But in the TV Land, they are more conservative.

Either way, it's an Actor's job to be a master of dialogues and accents. :)