Let It Be

I'm working on a new life attitude/habit: "Let It Be". What I like about "Let It Be" is that it's not the same thing as "Leave It Alone" or "Let It Go". Both of those mean to disconnect from the circumstances and walk away, not be involved anymore.


"Let It Be" means staying connected and involved, but not worrying about how it will turn out in the end, what the final outcome will be. It means seeing things the way they are instead of searching for "hidden clues" that make things look the way you want them to look. It means letting things happen the way they're gonna happen, letting things be the way they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a massage therapist and working the online Weight Watchers Program. You stated that massage is moderate level activity, 7 cal/min x 50 minutes = 350 calories per massage... I have been trying to figure out how many calories I burn each day, per massage. How did you come up with that equation? Just curious. I don't want to add my activity as ironing for 7 hours....LOL Thank you. Shannon

Emory Rundle said...

Sounds like a great way of thinking. Hope it works well for you.