Karaoke Idol
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Here is our latest episode of The Random Acts. This was actually filmed the same day as the last episode, but when I edited it together a couple of weeks ago, there was very little coverage other than the full head-to-toe footage. So last weekend, I grabbed a friend and filmed some close up stuff to add in, and the video is much better now.
I just want to say for the record, that I really love and am so proud of our "Idol" theme song. I created it myself using my Yamaha DJX keyboard.
I also want to say for the record that, yes, that is me singing, and yes, I can actually sing the song better, I just decided not to because the way it is fits the dancing. And no, I could not have danced any better than I did. The "Whipping The Horse" dance move is something I actually learned from a Hip Hop Dance Workout, only in the workout that move was called "Rally It Up". (Maybe those of you who really know how to dance hip hop recognize the name?) I think I got a little bit too into that move, thus changing it into "Whipping The Horse". And it was really a shock for me to see myself on the playback. I was imagining in my head that my dancing would be incredible, it would be so hot and amazing! Then I actually saw myself. It was quite a blow to the ego, I had a hard time continuing to film after that, and I relied entirely on Kim to give me feedback on my performance, I wouldn't/couldn't watch the play back anymore. A big "Thank You" to Kim for all of her help!
2 comments:
LOL!!! you so make me smile.....I could never do this..
damn funny. See you tonight.
Post a Comment