First, a PS to the previous post: I wanted to say how extremely happy I am with the improved responses my two judges came up with. Yes, they were working without a script, and came up with every word they said on their own. I also loved the interaction between them, they were listening and responding to one another.
Second, I recieved a very nice e-mail this morning from the director I auditioned for last weekend. He's decided to cast someone else, but complimented me again on my audition and said he'd keep me in mind for other projects. YAY!
And lastly, tonight Kim, Emory (in his debut with Random Acts) and I will be filming a supernatural thriller short. Not the one in the haunted house that I've written about before, that one's been put on the back burner until at least August due to availability of my sister's house and my actors. The one we're filming tonight is a new idea, and I think I'll keep the story "hush-hush" and just let you experience it once it's posted. I will be directing, but have given myself a small cameo role. It's gonna be fun!
1 comment:
Sound fun - I wisah I could be there to film with you guys!!!! :(
Post a Comment