A New World In The Morning, That's Today

I'm feeling somewhat better today. I've more or less decided to give Mary Kay a serious try this time. I'm already financially invested in it, and that will definitely give me the flexibility I need. And at least I've decided to do something to earn money, instead of sitting here throwing out option after option after option until there aren't any left. I don't know that I'll enjoy working as a Mary Kay consultant, but it looks as though enjoyment of any job I take shouldn't be a factor at this point. I'm finally getting the point that as an actor, you have to be willing to work at jobs you don't enjoy just to make ends meet. And honestly, I think being a Mary Kay consultant is better than "mind-dumbing" data entry. I felt like I was on a downward spiral into another major depression with that last temp assignment.

I checked out the suggestion that Marsha gave me (Thank you so much Marsha!), and I think TSO is not for me. I'm really not very observant of people's physical appearances, especially when there are hundreds of people to observe and tons of distractions, I don't deal well with angry, unreasonable people, and I think I'd panic in a high security risk situation.

So I just need to do it. Stop acting like a spoiled brat, pick something, and do it. So it might as well be Mary Kay. And I feel much calmer for having made the decision.

No comments: