Lovely

So my audition today went very well! It was actually fun! The audition wasn't filmed, which surprised me, and the director also had a real actor there to read with me. Us. The auditioners. Auditionees? You know what I mean.


The director had me read through the sides twice, second time with some adjustments, and then he had me improvise with the other actor, which was fun, and YAY for doing all my homework so I had internalized material to improvise with! I was warmly complimented on my reading and the improv by both the producer and the actor I worked with!


The producer seems very nice, I'd love to work with him. But, regardless of what his casting decisions are, I feel confident that I gave a great audition! And if he decides not to cast me for this, I hope he'll keep me in mind for other projects in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things seemed to go well...I have my fingers and toes crossed.