Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand: Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand! --Edna St. Vincent Millay
~As an actor I get to bring imagination to life, to create shining palaces for the audience to enjoy.~
In Loving Memory
1991 - 2007
Rest In Peace, little Charlie bug.
We put her to sleep this morning. It was time, she could barely walk, she was skin & bones.
Emory, thanks for your kind comment, it is appreciated. Charlie was a girl, actually, and if I had the emotional courage to write more about her (I've been avoiding that because I'd cry too much), there would be no confusion about her name.
3 comments:
That's to bad, he looked like a really cute dog. I am sorry for your loss.
Emory, thanks for your kind comment, it is appreciated. Charlie was a girl, actually, and if I had the emotional courage to write more about her (I've been avoiding that because I'd cry too much), there would be no confusion about her name.
Thank you again for your thoughts.
I'm sorry..she was a very cute dog and i'm happy to have known her.
kim
Post a Comment