OMG!!!! I am totally bouncing off the walls right now!!! I was playing with my camcorder today, and there is so much cool stuff I can do with it--and I think I can get some material that will look professional enough to use for my demo reel! My little camcorder can shoot in widescreen! My little camcorder can adjust the lighting on a shot! My little camcorder can adjust the depth of focus (deep or close up)! My little camcorder can film in sepia tone, black and white, or other fun (but not so practical) options such as reverse lighting like a negative. I'm having all sorts of fun imagining the stuff I can do with my little camcorder, filming scenes with close ups and long shots, and everything needed to make a polished, professional looking demo reel. I'm excited to start learning about my acting instrument in relation to close ups and long shots! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I also started reading an acting technique book that I've had for a couple of years, and I'm really really really excited to start using the exercises, trying them out on monologues, and scenework I hope to get to do with my acting friends, and filming all of this so I can see how it looks! Especially since there's a possibility of getting this play into a theatre! I feel like I don't have a solid technique to use yet, because I was never taught how to effectively use the techniques I've learned. Other than Meisner. I feel pretty comfortable in being present with my partner now.
Boing!! Boing!! Boing!!
1 comment:
These cameras are indeed fun. I am totally enjoying mine...ok maybe I am obsessed with mine ....but it is so fun.
Post a Comment