18 Interest-free months

Guess who is the proud owner of a new Sony Digital Camcorder???
Best Buy was having a sale, my dad pulled the ad out of the paper for me, so I went down this evening, got approved for a store credit card, which means that as part of the sale there is no interest for 18 months on all camcorders. So, I pay off the bulk of the balance with my gift $$ when the bill comes in, and then I've got 18 interest-free months to pay of the little bit thats left. Plus I got a tripod and camcorder bag set at 50% off for purchasing them with the camcorder.
Turns out the tripod is a piece of crap, the clamps on the legs broke as soon as I opened them to lengthen the legs and see how tall the tripod was. That's okay. I'll take it back, get a different better one. But I can't believe how much they were charging for a piece of crap tripod like that, even at 50% off, especially not at full price! (even though the price included the bag too.)
Anyhow. WHOOPEE!! At somepoint in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to redesign my blog. Blogger has new design tools to allow you to create your own blog template instead of using one of the prefabricated ones like this one, which I have been very happy with and not necessarily eager to give up. But once I switch over, I can add a video blogthing that will allow me to post videos here on my blog. And then I can share the work I'm filming with all of you! Yay!

3 comments:

magickat said...

Isn't the camcorder fun? You're going to have such a blast with it. Share as much as you can!

Danne Len Cole said...

Frickin' Sweet!!!! I may have to run down to my local BB and pick one up too!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! now we can really work!