Untitled

Holy Crap!! I'm #6 in the Top Ten for the role of Mee-gan in LiveMansion: The Movie!! Round 2 isn't even over yet, there's still another week to go! Half of me is sitting here open-mouthed in total shock that I'm in the top 10, the other half wants to run around the room screaming and laughing, because if I'm #6, then I'm definitely in the top 25%, which means I'm going on to Round 3!! OMG!! AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH! Holy Crap!!
Wow. Okay. In other news (how can I possibly follow that up??) my temp assignment is really nice. It's a small office -- I've always preferred working in a small office as opposed to a big coroporate office. The work load is extremely light, and the office manager said it's okay for me to bring something to do such as a book or magazine. So yesterday I brought the sweater I'm knitting, today I brought my puzzle book The Sudoku Code as well. I got the book because I like the idea of having a mystery to solve in addition to the sudoku puzzles.
I think I've finally made peace with selling Mary Kay products. I went to the PinkTruth website that someone left in their comment on one of my recent posts, and even though there is a lot of mudslinging between the PinkTruth people and the Mary Kay people, but it seems to me there is some truth beneath all that. Especially in the "Your Stories" tesimonials. So, the peace I've made is that I don't want to be a director, I don't need or want the recognition and the prizes, (except perhaps the car, and I'm not even sure I want to go for that anymore), and it just re-affirmed to me that I want to be straight-forward and honest in all things with my customers. So I will continue to sell only to those who are sincerely interested in trying out the product, and not manipulate to get them to have a facial, or look down my nose at them if they choose another brand. I will not attempt to recruit anyone unless they are sincerely interested. And for the most part, this is what I have learned from my MK Director and the consultants in my unit, I'm grateful that some of the things that happened which I read about on PinkTruth.com doesn't appear to be the truth in my unit. I suppose the site is just a reflection of the corruption that can occur in any business. I'm proud to say I'm not a Kaybot in a pink bubble, but neither am I turning away from the financial opportunity (40% profit).
And I'm just babbling on. So. There it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY ABOUT LIVEMANSION! I love it. You would make a fantastic Mee-Gan! Go baby, go!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! I gave you a five.

Anonymous said...

ActingSchool said...
Well done!